Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TANDENCY: FALLING

Today, in a Group on the Facebook I found a picture of Former Senator (MA) Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy (February 22, 1932 – August 25, 2009). I feel deep respect for this man and this picture made me curious.
CLICK! And there I am. I see the picture. Above the picture I read the title:

"CONGRADULATIONS TED !!! ON 180 DAYS CLEAN AND SOBER"
(This person don't know to spell either)

Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy was an amazing man; loaded with positive energy and strong will. Loaded with so much love for his country and people. This man was first elected to the U.S. Senate in November 1962, he was re-elected nine times and served for 47 years until his death.
Until his last breath Mr Ted Kennedy fought with so much passion for Health Insurance Reform in this country. The list of his achievements is long...

And then I find something like this... such an disgusting title.

Who are those people? What is going on here?
Is the tendency for respect falling down, like a Stock Market on the Wall Street in year 2008?
Is this the education we so much appreciate? Is this culture and meaning of the word "being well raised"? Where is the origin of this lack of respect, even more to people who died?

Just to say: "It is sad to read this" - it sounds cheap. Honestly, in this very moment I feel deep SHAME to be a human being. I feel deep SHAME and SADNESS, but feel I MUST APOLOGIZE myself to whole Kennedy family. I MUST APOLOGIZE because I am member of the human race.

I APOLOGIZE, I APOLOGIZE, I APOLOGIZE, I APOLOGIZE, I APOLOGIZE, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment